On Saturday, March 7, 2026, NetBlocks announced that Iran's internet shutdown had entered its twenty-eighth day, totaling 648 hours, with Iranians having spent over half of 2026 without international internet access. Fatemeh Mohajerani, spokesperson for the Iranian government, stated on February 8, 2026, that there are considerations for lifting the nationwide internet shutdown and measures are being devised to provide access to regime agents.

Anonymous Submission
@RadioFarda‌|‌راديو فردا: 🔸"NetBlocks," which monitors internet disruptions around the world, announced on Saturday, the seventh of Farvardin, in its latest update regarding the status of the internet in Iran that "the intern

@RadioFarda‌|‌راديو فردا: 🔸"NetBlocks," which monitors internet disruptions around the world, announced on Saturday, the seventh of Farvardin, in its latest update regarding the status of the internet in Iran that "the intern

0
Źródło:x.com

Źródła

Udostępnij

Powiązane artykuły

@ايران اينترنشنال: Internet; The Islamic Republic's New Ransom  
Condition for Internet Access: Publishing Images of Khamenei  

While internet shutdowns and restrictions have inflicted heavy damages on people's lives a
Internet Shutdown

@ايران اينترنشنال: Internet; The Islamic Republic's New Ransom Condition for Internet Access: Publishing Images of Khamenei While internet shutdowns and restrictions have inflicted heavy damages on people's lives a

The Islamic Republic of Iran has imposed conditions requiring citizens to publish images of Supreme Leader Khamenei to regain internet access, following shutdowns and restrictions that have caused significant damage to people's lives and businesses. Reports indicate that those critical of the government face internet cutoffs and must engage in supportive activities to restore access, turning the internet into a tool for political control.

0
Czytaj więcej
@ايران اينترنشنال: In the wake of the new wave of unemployment in Iran amid war, repression, and internet outages, official statistics report over 200,000 applicants for unemployment insurance. Masoud Pezeshkian had pre
Internet Shutdown

@ايران اينترنشنال: In the wake of the new wave of unemployment in Iran amid war, repression, and internet outages, official statistics report over 200,000 applicants for unemployment insurance. Masoud Pezeshkian had pre

Official statistics report over 200,000 applicants for unemployment insurance in Iran amid ongoing economic challenges, including war, repression, and internet outages. Economist Masoud Pezeshkian had previously called for austerity measures in response to inflation and price hikes.

0
Czytaj więcej
@ايران اينترنشنال: Mehdi Tabatabai, Deputy for Communications and Information of Masoud Pezeshkian's office, said that if a referendum is held, people, under wartime conditions, will prefer security over easy access to
Internet Shutdown

@ايران اينترنشنال: Mehdi Tabatabai, Deputy for Communications and Information of Masoud Pezeshkian's office, said that if a referendum is held, people, under wartime conditions, will prefer security over easy access to

Mehdi Tabatabai, Deputy for Communications and Information of Masoud Pezeshkian's office, stated that under wartime conditions, if a referendum is held, people would prioritize security over unrestricted internet access. Tabatabai emphasized that decisions regarding internet restrictions are made by specialized security institutions and the Supreme National Security Council to mitigate serious security risks.

0
Czytaj więcej
Internet Shutdown

@RadioFarda‌|‌راديو فردا: Masoud Pezeshkian, the President, on the seventy-fifth day of the internet shutdown in Iran, appointed his First Vice President, while retaining his position, as the head of the "Special Headquarters

On the seventy-fifth day of the internet shutdown in Iran, President Masoud Pezeshkian appointed his First Vice President to head the "Special Headquarters for Organizing and Leading the Country's Cyberspace" while retaining his own position as president.

0
Czytaj więcej